Thursday, March 23, 2006

ROLL OFF: Extras after the credits

I have begun to compile a list of films that have extra scenes after the credits have finished rolling. I am calling this feature a ROLL OFF.

A L I E N S
Sound of a facehugger scratching accross the floor of Ripley's escape shuttle

BLADE TRINITY
Blade racing away in his black charger and a final credit: "Word."

PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
The monkey steals a coin from the chest and becomes a skeleton in the moonlight, proving the curse is still in effect.

CONSTANTINE
Constantine at the grave of his sidekick, Chas. As he deposits his cigarette lighter on the tombstone, Chas resurrects as an angel, leaving John determined to make the cut this time around.

STEALTH
Pan down to the smouldering remains of Eddie to see the his eye light up.


I you know of more, let me know. I will add them to the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home